Wednesday, January 10, 2018

He is Thinking About Me (And You, Too!)



"How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!" (Psalm 139: 17)

This promise is one of the greatest gifts we need to receive and keep receiving in God's Word.

We need to rest in the truth that God is very much for us, and He is thinking about our needs and wants far more (and far ahead) of us!

"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)

He is for us, and no one can take that away!

He has provided for us in every way, so let us trust him in this fashion:

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:" (Ephesians 1:3)

and also

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us," (Ephesians 3:20)

He is working within us and with us!

We need to understand that He foresees nothing but good for us, and that His wonderful future planned for us is good!

Very good!

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." (Jeremiah 29:11)

And also

"But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, That shines brighter and brighter until the full day." (Proverbs 4:18)

That path belongs to you and me, because of Jesus, the Way, the Truth and the Life (John 3:16), who is made our righteousness (1 Corinthians 1:30)

What  I enjoy meditating on, though, is that My Daddy God is thinking about me!

I am not walking around in this world on my own, as though I am on my own. It may seem tat way, but only if I look at my circumstances, rather than focusing on Him who has been from the beginning (1 John 2:13).

No comments:

Post a Comment