Thursday, September 19, 2013

God's Grace Gives Us All Things

"10For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace."
 
Bear this scripture in mind in the face of reproaches, rejections, or other unrighteous deeds which you have suffered.
 
What is the difference for the Believer compared to the world at large?
 
The grace of God defines us:
 
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2: 8)
 
This grace drives us:
 
"10But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." (1 Corinthians 15: 10)
 
This grace defends us
 
"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 
"Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." (2 Corinthians 12: 9-10)
 
The grace of God runs evermore in our lives, teaching us to live godly lives (Titus2:11-12) because the grace of God enacts the New Covenant in our live (Hebrews 8: 10-12)
 
Because we will know the Lord through Himself living in us, we can be assured that He will never leave us nor forsake us (Hebrews 13: 5)
 
While God takes care of our enemies (Psalm 110: 1) we can rest in His Goodness and inherit the earth, which is His (1 Corinthians 3: 21)
 
God's grace indeed gives us all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment