Thursday, May 16, 2013

Jesus Christ in Every Part -- In Detail

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14: 6)

He is Way to the Father:

"I  am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture." (John 10: 9)

"If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him." (John 14: 7)

and

"Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me." (John 12: 44)

and

"Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you." (1 Thessalonians 3:11)

He is the Truth:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." (John 1: 1)

and

"Then said Jesus to those Jews [Through Him, we are Abraham's seed, too (Galatians 4: 6] which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8: 31-32)

He is the Life:

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." (John 6: 35)

and
"He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." (John 7: 38)

and

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10: 10)

Jesus Christ in His own Words - the Way, the Truth, and the Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment