Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Destined to Do More For Him Through Him

Did you know that you are called to do greater things than even Jesus did while He was on this earth?

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." (John 14: 12)

These works have been prepared for us form the very beginning:

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." (Ephesians 2: 10)

He also works in us:

"Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

"For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." (Philippians 2: 12-13)

This salvation is Christ in us:

"But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:" (1 Corinthians 1: 30)

Through His grace and righteousness, we reign in life, as well:

"For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ." (Romans 5: 17)

We reign as kings and priests through Christ Jesus (1 Peter 2: 9).

He lives in us (Colossians 1: 27), and through Him we can do all things (Philippians 4: 13).

What are you waiting for? You are destined to do so much and more through Christ Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment