Tuesday, October 12, 2021

I May Not Get It, But I Know that God Has Got It

 



It's all about knowing that hes already taken care of everything. This was the revelation that I received when I was in Las Vegas. So Lord, opened the arm Of my heart so that I could see where you are taking me.

I do not have to do something extra to be taken care of.

I do not have to look over my shoulders.

I do not have to wonder if God is on my side anymore.

No longer do I have to add something to everything that Jesus has accomplished for me at the Cross.

No longer do I feel compelled to "do something" so that everything else will be OK in my life.

There are no longer any demands, any "states of mind" which have to be reached in order for Daddy God to bless me, for the Son to work in me, for the Holy Spirit to Guide me.

Jesus, You were so crystal clear when You comforted and exhorted the Israelites of your day:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent." (John 6:29)

I struggled with this simple command for so long, because I was so convinced, after years and years or wrong teaching and wrong believing, that there had to be a "my part" that I had to take care of. Am I really supposed to rest and let Him take care of everything.

YES!

"Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief." (Hebrews 4:11)

and

"10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:" (Hebrews 8:10)

There is it! The New Covenant, and it could not be any clearer!

For the longest time, I kept thinking that I had to "Get something something done" or "I got to do something" in order to make it work out.

I was all wrong.

I was taught so many wrong things about my Daddy God. I was taught that God could come or go in my life depending on what I was thinking or feeling. I was taught that I needed to be hard on myself so that I would not fail, do wrong, miss our, or wrongly let someone get away with doing something wrong to me.

Now, I get all of it. It all makes sense to me. The fact that there were these unfounded demands placed on me kept convincing me that I had to "do something."

That is the flesh problem that Pastor Prince talks about at great length in a number of sermons. This flesh issue is this idea that we need to do something, think something to make everything happen around us.

Today, because I understand fully that the Law has been fulfilled, and that Grace is a person, I therefore have nothing to worry about. Life is not some 007 Secrecy plot, in which I have to guess whether I am going in the right direction or the wrong direction.

Life does not start with me. Life starts with Him!

"I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10)

and

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6)

and also

"When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory." (Colossians 3:4)

There is it!

This is not a life of trying to figure everything out. This is not a life in which I have to get everything. He is my life, and He has got it all under control. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment