Saturday, April 27, 2019

He Loves Me -- He Loves ME! Believe That He Loves YOU!

I needed people to tell me I was forgiven.

I needed people to let me know that there was nothing that would make God made at me.



This is the verse, and I needed more people to explain the truth of it:

"For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee." (Isaiah 54:9)

Even when I have sinful thoughts, feelings, emotions, My Daddy God is not angry with me.

He is not going to run away from me or hide from me.

This is incredible

I wish that someone had told me this sooner. I wish that more people had explained to me how perfect the work was.

I was in Christ, because I had believed on Him.

And yet, I can remember talking about this ten years ago, a sense of guilt could not be removed from me. Like many people, I was fleshy enough to continue believing that I had to keep cleaning up my thoughts, my feelings to be acceptable to God.

It drove me to absolute, despairing distraction. The pain, the shame, the hurt was so great. I wish that I could proclaim all of this with reserve, but there are so many people who do not seem to agree, or do not want to hear it.

I felt such a sense of guilt, but the answer is not to try to clean it up The answer is to believe!

It can be really tough for us, since so many of us are so used to thinking "Let me do something to feel better."

Jesus cut through all of that:

"Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent." (John 6:29)



He loves me! That is the "Work", to believe on Him! YES!

I wish that more people had explained to me that Jesus carried every sin, every failing, and that He would never, ever punish me again for my sins.

I BELIEVE THAT TODAY! What great love!

No comments:

Post a Comment