Saturday, August 22, 2015

Know that You Have Eternal Life

"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." (1 John 5: 13)

Many Christians know that their sins are forgiven.

Yet even for those who know that all their sins are forgiven, they still find that they lack power, or found that they struggle through so much in their daily walk.

We also need to know that we have eternal life, and this Life is in Christ.

He is our life, and we are not walking on this earth in our own strength, but His:

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness comeby the law, then Christ is dead in vain." (Galatians 2: 20-21)

and

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Philippians 4: 13)

This eternal life does not come from us, but from Him who has been from the beginning (1 John 2: 12-14)

Stop trying to create life or create the energy in your day. Relax in His life, and let Him live in you, because you have life. eternal life, the life of Christ in you. the hope of glory (Colossians 1: 27)

No comments:

Post a Comment