Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Not Just Great Faith, but a GREAT SAVIOR


Too much preaching in the United States tells about having great faith.

But many people do not know that we have a living Savior watching out for us NOW.

I love many of the teachings released by Pastor Jerry Savelle, for example, and also from Pastor Kenneth Copeland and others.

However, too many of them are just focusing on "The Word, The Word, The Word," without connecting with the truth that the Word is a PERSON!

We don't read the Bible to get knowledge. We read the Bible so that we can meet JESUS!

I need to know that I have a living Savior watching out for me.

I need to know that this living Savior is living through me and caring for me.

In fact, we all need to know about this glorious promise established for us in the New Covenant:

"For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:" (Hebrews 8:10)

He is a God to us!

We need to understand that we don't bring God alive in our lives through our confession.

Our confession is all about gaining a greater awareness of who He is all that He is doing.

We need the Word of God so that we can understand the loving God of the Word!

We don't need great faith to believe in a great Savior. We need to know that we have a Great Savior who cares for us, and that revelation builds our faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment