Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Revelation for Today

Another thing that I realize today.

I have been so busy holding onto God, or trying to hold onto Him, that I have never appreciated all that He is doing, is committing to doing for me.

He promised to freely give us all things with His Son, did He not? (Romans 8: 32)

It's about time that you and I started to believe Him when He said that! 

He has everything already prepared.

I do not have to worry about tomorrow, because His blood cleanses forever and ever.

He is my High Priest forever, too.

I have the testimony of His Word that all things are taken care of.

No longer distracted about the future, wondering if something bad may happen to me, I trust today in the full measure of all that Jesus did at the Cross.

I know that we are going to make it over to the other side.

More importantly, though, I know that I will make it over to the other side because He is bringing me over.

What has really change for me, though, is that I have the full knowledge of Revelation of Jesus as the Real Person.

The Book of Revelation, too, outlines the final end of all things, that we are in full glory and victory with Him. We have more than victory by the Blood of the Lamb.

Not a figment nor a fragment, but a real person, He who lives and reigns forever.

I have read the Book, and those who believe on Him come out on top, for we are already in Christ, and God our Father sees us in Hiim:

"Herein is love perfected among us, that we may have boldness in the Day of Judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world." (1 John 4: 17)

These revelations are a matter of truth and acceptance.

I had harped for the longest time on the need for recognition of confirmation before my eyes.

When I realized that there was plenty of evidence, just a desire for fleshy confirmation alone, I then realized that it was not going to cut it

We are so caught up in our feelings. We want to feel, when the truth is that God cannot physically die for our sins a second time.

He can't. Jesus lives in a perfect body, after the power of an endless life.

He cannot die again. He cannot shed his blood a second time.

Such is what faith is all about.

More importantly, though, we are believing something which has happened, not waiting for something to happen.

That is a revelation in itself, not that we are waiting for something to show itself, but that what matters has already happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment