Thursday, July 18, 2013

How Do You See Him?


"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." (1 John 4: 4)

Do you see Him bigger than your circumstances?

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." (Hebrews 13: 8)

Do You See Him Bigger than Time?

"Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

"Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;" (Psalms 103: 3-4)

Do you see him bigger than your failures?

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." (John 16: 33)

Do you see Him as greater than everything?

The more that you see Him, the greater will be the glory that He works in your life:

"12Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." (Philippians 2: 12-13)

and

"Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily." (Colossians 1: 29)

See Him and Him above all else, and He will see you through all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment