Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Look to Him Who Has Been from the Beginning

My father's wife asked her grandchildren a great question about Jesus and Christmas:

"Christmas Day is Jesus' birthday. How old is he?"

One of her granddaughters, and my neice, Avery said "600 million million!"

How about 200?

Then I said: "He is ageless and timeless!"



Indeed.

No matter how tough times may be before us, we need to remember that He holds our times in His hands.

"I am writing to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I have written to you, children, because you know the Father." (1 John 2:13)

How we have fatherhood, how we have maturity before God, we have it be seeing His Son Jesus.

It's all about seeing Him who has been from the beginning!

He declares the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:10).

He has everything taken care of everything in our lives.

It's time that we see Him as the one who holds everything together for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment